Every piece of conveying equipment in our high performance range is available as a stand-alone product. However we also work collaboratively with clients to devise complete conveyor systems, built to satisfy specific project requirements.
Our conveying solutions can be designed and incorporated into an existing materials handling system, they can complement other new equipment, or they can bring as yet undeveloped production concepts to life.
So please contact us to discuss your conveying needs and we will begin to explain how we can help you. Combining the different component parts that we engineer in the North of England – wire mesh conveyors, PU conveyors, modular belts, belt bends/turns, powered rollers, flavour drums, cooling tunnels, tanks and pipework – we can:
• Audit your facility and recommend the best use of restrictive space
• Carefully move products from one manufacturing stage to another regardless of temperatures
• Help with the transit, storage, drying, cooling, flavouring, picking and packaging of products
• Safeguard product quality and patents with our clever design features
• Revolutionise your operational efficiency by installing reliable technologies that are easy to maintain and incur minimal downtime
• Take care of as much or as little of the project as you want.
Whatever technology we recommend as part of your full conveyor system, you can be assured of the same premium build quality, ease of equipment maintenance and careful consideration of all health and safety requirements.
We have outlined just some of the system options below, but because our materials handling solutions are so unique, we advise that you please contact us to understand exactly how we can support your manufacturing business.
• Equipment fabricated in mild steel for cost effectiveness, or stainless steel for added durability
• Varied sizes, angles and speeds
• Live end rollers
• Belt rollers
• Belt scrapers
• Belt auto-tracking units
• Adjustable product guides
• Water chilled beds for additional product cooling or to reduce scorching if equipment in close proximity to an oven.