To ensure the best utilisation of space in your production environment, we manufacture bespoke powered belt bends on any angle, and to suit varied size requirements and project specifications.
Whether you’re looking for a wash-down belt bend designed to reduce all areas of potential bacteria accumulation, a 6 meter diameter bend with floor stand, a small bend that can run at up to 60 metres per minute, or anything in between, our materials handling specialists can help.
Solid decks over the full conveyor radius fully support the belt and provide maximum product stability. Live end rollers also ensure products remain in pattern.
• Built using premium quality raw materials, to ensure robust, long-lasting technology
• Quick release belt change facility – there is no need to disturb the supports or detach the bend from the conveyor line
• Full guarded for operator safety
• Can run at varying speeds
• Available in robust stainless steel, or the more cost-effective mild steel which can be powder coated to suit client requirements
• Water chilled bends can be incorporated into the deck if an additional cooling mechanism is required
• Belt scrapers with a collection tray
These conveyors are available as stand-alone products, which can be integrated with other production equipment, or they can be supplied as part of a full conveyor system.